I happen to notice on the information page has some mess up sentences. So I thought I help to edit and correct a sentence to make it more sense.
About the glitch on this page Edit
As a editor, I am asking you all to use Visual Editor for future edits, not Classic Editor. I have seen one or two users complaining of quotes disappearing. Here are the instructions:
- Go to Edit and click on it, not the drop-down arrow. And a window pops up.
- Go to the button that has three lines next to "Cancel".
- Click on that button and it comes up with a menu. Click on Source Editor to do normal editing.
- Begin your edits in the window called "Source Editor.
- When finished, click on "Apply changes". This will save your changes.
- Once that's done, click on Save Page. And voila! Nothing on the page has been disappeared.
Due to a large number of quotes, we may the possibility on having them split into a few parts in form of scroll boxes, like the articles we see in Evil Wiki. That's all I can give for now. --TPercival (talk) 05:59, October 4, 2019 (UTC)