Some examples I want to see added to Not All Bad are as follows:
1) Stay Puft from the Ghostbusters cartoon continuity family: he was initially created as a Destructor Form for Gozer, but in the years following the evil god's demise, Stay Puft as "evolved" into a separate entity altogether. He has also as become a valuable ally to the Ghostbusters, helping them combat massive and ferocious ghosts such as Murray the Mantis and The Phantom. For his image, use a shot of Stay Puft resisting Proton Beams from the Real Ghostbusters pilot/first opening sequence for "Before" and a shot of him winking at the audience from the episode "Ghost Busted" for "After".
2) Syren from Extreme Ghostbusters: she originally stole the youth of mortals and gave them to Banshee as part of maintaining their happiness. But when Kylie Griffin revealed that she was merely a tool in Banshee's schemes, she later turned on her sister and returned the stolen youth before willingly surrendering to the Extreme Ghostbusters. For her image, use a shot of Syren with Banshee from the episode "Sonic Youth" for "Before" and a shot of her stealing youth from Banshee from the same episode for "After".
3) Hi-Test from the 2015 Transformers Robots in Disguise cartoon: he was among a group of Mini-Cons genetically modified (and mindwiped) by Cyclonus and his armada that was sent to steal Decepticon Hunters from Bumblebee and his fellow Autobots Strongarm and Sideswipe as a means of freeing the Decepticon Soundwave from the Shadowzone. But after failing Soundwave, Hi-Test sought to right the atrocities he had made himself become a part of by helping Optimus Prime take down the Decepticon Mini-Con Laserbeak. For his image, use a shot of Hi-Test attempting to steal Strongarm's Decepticon Hunter from the episode "Guilty as Charged" for "Before" and a shot of him departing to the Shadowzone following Soundwave's defeat from the episode "Collateral Damage" for "After".
4) Cyberwarp from the 2015 Transformers Robots in Disguise cartoon finale: she was among a group of Decepticons masquerading as the Autobot High Council that plotted to bury the legacy of Optimus Prime and his Autobots, terrorize planet Earth, and restart the Decepticon Empire. However, believing that non-violent methods for ending the Great War and reuniting Cybertronians could exist, she turned her fellow Decepticons, especially Cyclonus, while in their combined form Galvatronus, thus allowing Bumblebee's Autobot team in their combined form Ultra Bee to take down Cyclonus' armada and restore order to their homeworld Cybertron. For her image, use a shot of Cyberwarp in her Autobot disguise from the episode "Freedom Fighters" for "Before" and a shot of her being exhausted after Galvatronus' downfall from the same episode for "After".
5) The Guardian Knights from Transformers The Last Knight: When woken up from centuries of stasis, they attempted to attack Cade Yeager and Vivian Wembly for "stealing" the Staff of Merlin and execute Optimus Prime for betraying their people. But when Cade activated the Talisman's weapon mode Excalibur, they recognized the struggling inventor as the prophesized "Last Knight" and aided the Autobots and their human allies in halting Megatron and Quintessa's machinations. For their image, use a shot of a Knight preparing to deliver the killing blow to Optimus for "Before" and a shot of them standing together in recognition of "the Last Knight" for "After".