Leanbox is the land blessed with the CPU Green Heart's protection.
It once suffered from endless skirmishes, but peace was restored since the establishment of the Basilicom run directly by their goddess. On the other hand, because of its rough history, the Basilicom has become very strict at enforcing rules.
- Green Heart
- Many references to Xbox games take place on Leanbox.
- In terms of Leanbox's description in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, it can be compared to the United States or the whole American continent.
- In Hyperdimension Neptunia, Leanbox seems to have a medieval theme. It is possible that the setting could be based on Fable, a Microsoft exclusive.
- In Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, Leanbox went through a huge change; going from medieval to more modern day or futuristic.
- It is the only nation in Gamindustri that doesn't have a CPU Candidate.
- Only one area feels out of place in Leanbox in the original Hyperdimension Neptunia: Hirool Castle.
- The reason being that places in Leanbox are referenced to Xbox games, but Hirool Castle is an alternate spelling of Hyrule Castle, which is from the Zelda series which is a Nintendo Franchise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.