Heroic Breakdown is the opposite of the Villainous Breakdown and another form of Releasing Stress. Though can be comparable with the hero/heroine releasing stress as both cases having similar causes, (upset about something, things do not go in his/her way, has a big fight that goes over the edge, or when it seems like all hope is lost), they expresses their stress in more excessive manner.
Notable symptoms of the Heroic Breakdown are:
- Turning white or pale.
- Shocked to the point of temporary mentally shutting down like catatonic person.
- Attacking their enemies in blind fury that they even had little to no concern about their allies that they could harm by accident.
- Crying or being driven to panic or madness.
- Running away from everyone out of stress by the problems that caused their breakdown that forcing their allies/closest friend or family/love interest to track him/her down for comforting him/her.
- Excessively expressing his/her anger to the point where they ended up causing damages that sometimes unintentional.
- Laughing or cackling insanely, raging uncontrollably, and/or throwing a temper tantrum.
Outcome of the breakdown in shortest term would be quite depressed or less eager to do anything that they had to do. In the longer term on the other hand, was suffering Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or worse, prone to suffer Heel-Face turned.