Here's why heroes is helping Others:
- Helpfulness is seen in those who have empathy with the person in need.
- Evolutionary theories propose that people help others to ensure the survival of their genes, at the risk of endangering themselves. If you help someone, they will return the favor.
- They will help, not hurt, those who have helped them.
- to show them how to be kind with others or teach them about life like making friends, etc.
- Tea always help Yugi whatever he need help or solve the problem.
- Belle helps the Beast by tending to his wounds after he saved from a pack of wolves.
- Belle later helps Sofia understand how she can apologize to her friends and break her curse.
- Elisa helps the Asset escape from the lab and teaches him about life and how to speak.
- Hiccup decides to help Toothless making a new tail fin so he can fly again.
- Snow White helps the seven dwarves by cleaning their cottage for them.
- Cindy Lou helps Grinch (disguise as Santa) after setting a trap for him and offer him a warm milk before telling him about her Christmas wish
|“||(Hubcap: What? Those 'Cons are running riot! We can't just sit back and-) (Bumblebee: As hard as it may seem, our time will come!) (Hubcap: I hope you're right, Bumblebee...) (Slap Dash: Yeah, because right now, it feels like we're running scared!)||„|
|~ Bumblebee, Hubcap, and Slap Dash waiting for an opportunity to help humans by discreetly stopping Crankstart, Brimstone, and Trenchmouth.|
|“||(Margie: I told you we should have gone the other way!) (Herb: Because you knew this was going to happen?) (Margie: Oh, you!) (Ray and Emma pull over near them in their truck and step out.) We owe you guys a huge thanks. (Emma: Really.) (Herb: No need. We nearly made the same mistake ourselves, but busted an axle when we went off the road.) (Margie: Thank goodness my eyes are better than his.) (Emma: Do you know if there's a way around this?) (Herb and Margie look at each other in puzzlement.) (Herb: Well... the 198 might not be out. Through the pass.) How far is that? (Herb: Oh, ya gotta backtrack, maybe... 70 miles or so. (Ray and Emma both sigh in resignation. Ray then notices a logo for Burgle Aviation on Herb's cap.) Sir, if you don't mind me asking... where did you get your hat? (Next scene, all four of them are at an airfield, this time with Herb and Margie in the truck.) You guys really bailed us out. You sure we can't fly you anywhere? (Herb: Yeah. Our son lives in the mountains; there's no place to land. Thanks for the wheels.) You bet. Be safe. (Herb and Margie drive off.)||„|
|~ Ray and Emma Gaines receiving help from an elderly couple, Herb and Margie, and helping them in return.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.