The Fox Miraculous is a magical jewel wielded by the superhero Rena Rouge and an item featured in the animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
The Fox Miraculous is connected to the kwami Trixx and has been worn by many for years. Whenever Trixx goes inside, it transforms the holder into a fox-themed superhero. The Fox Miraculous has incredible powers of speed, endurance, and strength. Its special weapon is a reed flute, which can be utilized as a blunt weapon. Its special superpower is called Mirage, giving the user the power to create a hyper-realistic illusion of their choosing when the flute is played.
The jewel was temporarily used by Alya Césaire, a student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont in Paris, France, on at least two occasions. But in the past it was owned by a German folkloric figure and a Chinese woman.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformation: It can transform the holder into a fox-themed superhero.
- Speed: The holder runs and moves at a superhuman speed.
- Endurance: The holder can endure any attacks.
- Strength: The holder gets a superhuman strength.
- Mirage: A superpower that lets Rena Rouge create one illusion of anything she wants to.
- Unlike the Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses, the active mode of the Fox Miraculous isn't that different from its disguise mode except that its active mode has four golden metal lines dividing the pendant into five sections.