The Eagle Miraculous is a magical jewel wielded by the superhero Eagle and an item featured in the animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
The Eagle Miraculous is connected to the kwami Liiri and has been worn by many for years. Whenever Liiri goes inside, it transforms the holder into a eagle-themed superhero.
The Eagle Miraculous has incredible powers of speed, endurance, and strength.
Its special superpower is called "Liberation", giving the user the ability to free anyone of mental or emotional restrictions that keeps them from reaching their full potential, such as fear of ones own power.
The jewel is currently owned by Jess, a citizen in of New York. But in the past it was owned by an ancient Chinese Eagle.
- Transformation: It can transform the holder into a eagle-themed superhero.
- Speed: The holder runs and moves at a superhuman speed.
- Endurance: The holder can endure any attacks.
- Strength: The holder gets a superhuman strength.
- Liberation: A superpower allows the user to free a person from mental or emotional restrictions that limits their actions.