The Dragon Miraculous is a magical jewel wielded by the superhero Ryuko and an item featured in the animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
The Dragon Miraculous is connected to the kwami Longg and has been worn by many for years. Whenever Longg goes inside, it transforms the holder into a dragon-themed superhero. Its special weapon is a Sword. Its special superpower is to transform holders into one of three elements water, wind/air, and lightning. So long as the superpower is not used the wielder can sustain the transformation indefinitely, however, once all three elemental transformations are used they only have about five minutes before they transform back.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformation: It can transform the holder into a dragon-themed superhero.
- Speed: The holder runs and moves at a superhuman speed.
- Endurance: The holder can endure any attacks.
- Strength: The holder gets a superhuman strength.
- Dragon Miraculous' powers are based on the classical elements (water, fire, and air), though the Miraculous doesn't have any power related to the earth element.
- It is the third known Miraculous being a type of necklace, following the Fox Miraculous necklace and the Mouse Miraculous pendant.