The Bee Miraculous is a magical jewel wielded by the superhero Queen Bee and an item featured in the animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
The Bee Miraculous is connected to the kwami Pollen and has been worn by many for years. Whenever Pollen goes inside, it transforms the holder into a bee-themed superhero. Its special weapon is a spinning top, which can be utilized a weapon. Its special superpower is called Venom, giving the user the ability to immobilize any target.
The jewel was temporarily used by Chloé Bourgeois, a student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont in Paris, France.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformation: It can transform the holder into a bee-themed superhero.
- Speed: The holder runs and moves at a superhuman speed.
- Endurance: The holder can endure any attacks.
- Strength: The holder gets a superhuman strength.
- Venom: A superpower used to immobilizes the target.
- It is the first and only Miraculous to be destroyed (but recreated shortly after) shown thus far. Also it's the only Miraculous to be akumatized.