|“||(Talos: It's okay. it's okay. She's all right. She's a friend.) I am not gonna hurt you. (Talos: She led me to you.) I'm so sorry. I didn't know. (Talos: Carol. This is war. My hands are filthy from it, too. But we're here now. You found my family. This is just the beginning. There are thousands of us separated from each other... scattered throughout the galaxy.)||„|
|~ Captain Marvel apologizing to Talos for her actions.|
|“||Sorry about...you know. (Mumyo: What was it like being a yokai? Have you fully recovered?) (Tokichiro chuckles) You'd be better off asking Hiddy! (to "Hide") Right, Hiddy?||„|
|~ Tokichiro apologizes to "Hide" and Mumyo for his actions after Otakemaru is defeated.|
|“||I'm sorry, bud! For everything!||„|
|~ Hiccup apologizes to Toothless for alerting the dragons, before chasing Grimmel the Grisly and the Light Fury.|
Apologies, Forgiveness, Reconcilements is perhaps the hardest thing that anyone can do, because the things that truly need forgiving are usually those that hurt the deepest. This event can also usually happen some time, or sometimes instantly, after the Obstacles and Arguments/Negativity turned Positivity event, where the hero/heroine has been forgiven or otherwise apologizes to others for whatever reasons.
There are few things why the heroes should forgave each other or redeemed villains:
- For being wrong after an argument, especially if it has gotten too far to the point of becoming aggressive.
- For lying, tricking, or outright betraying them.
- For killing their own family, friends, or other love ones.
- For selfishly disowning a friend or a family member.
- For accusing someone of any kind of crime.
- For anything they have done (i.e. their actions) and all the troubles that they have caused.